- Superior Limb Prosthesis
- Inferior Limb Prosthesis
- Parts and accessories of prostheses
- Spinal Orthosis
- Superior Limb Orthosis
- Inferior Limb Orthosis
- Orthopedical Footwear
- Walking Attachments
- Lifting Devices
- Used post/preoperative,burns and fractures in the neck area with velcro strips,universal application.
Philadelphia cervical orthosis
- Cervical irritation;
- Simple and stable fracture;
- Sprains /fractures post-operative;
- High level of comfort;
- Easy to maintain;
Schanz cervical orthosis
- Recommended for patients with scoliosis;
- Cases of kyphosis ,pathological lordosis;
- Posttraumatic disorders of the spine;
- Temporary use (recovery);
- Idiopathic scoliosis for children during growth up to 40 degrees Cobb ,apex T7/T8.
- Is recommende for scoliosis treatment in evolution , in growth period to children aged to 17-18 years;
- It is indicated for maintenance the scoliosis treatment in infantile scoliosis or in scoliosis with paralysis;
- The corset is made of polyethylene provided with metalic adjustable collar,with cervical mentonier support and also adjustable rod with extension function.
- Additional elastic straps to adjust in different positions (ex : For standing or sittin );
- Recommendation: – lumbar pain;
- various diseases of lumbar and sacral area;
- discopathies lumbar;
- fast evaporation of perspiration because of the manufacturing material used;
- Possibility of fixing efficiency with lateral strips;
- recommended in cases of serious postoperative.
Neurexa Ottobock knee orthosis
Knee orthosis mobile/fix
- Knee orthosis mobile/fix custom mold made after the patient ;
- Is made by cow leather and lined with natural mesina,embellished wits box leather ;
- Foot grip is provided by lace and staple and the structure contain metal rails wich are stabilized by metal bracelets riveted on them.
Knee ankle foot hip orthosis
- Is made by thermoformed plastic or carbon fiber;
- Metal side rails hinged with partial mobile joint (fixed in walking ,mobile by raising the obstacle at settlement;
- Velcro closeing;
- It supports the ladder on the ground or is attached to the shoe heep;
- Dowloading supportive member ischiadicus-ground-tuber;
- Requires lifting shoe on the other limb.
Plantar supporter ,size 23 and 23,5 <
Plantar supports higher then size 23,5
Hand orthosis with mobility/fixation for the thumb
Knee ankle foot hip orthosis
- Knee ankle foot hip orthosis with a carbon fiber structure ,for define the knee and ankle joints is use metal structures wich are helping the knee ang ankle mobility.The ankle is mobile and dynamic just the knee joint is attached on a metalic ring that secures the knee joint at walking ;
- The structure complete the diseases foot and give walking function;
- For the orthosis cosmetics were used lightweight materials and leather.The body connection is completed by leather belts and tape .
Hip knee ankle foot orthosis
Knee ankle-foot orthosis
- Knee ankle-foot orthosis made by thermoformed polyethylene molding wich copies anatomical forms of limb,the structure is made by supporting elements like metal rods ,mobile fix joints ,connection elements that move the knee or ankle joints.
- For construction is use interface elements wich can be made of different antimicrobial materials,hygienic and friendly to human skin .
- Always orthosis can be placed in normal shoes or depending on the patient condition it can be made orthopedic shoes and even some very large shortening.